3D printing has given dental practices an easy, inexpensive, and predictable way to manufacture dental appliances, and has already made many analog workflows obsolete. This program will focus on fully digital workflows for the fabrication of models, splints, surgical guides and restorations.
1) Learn how to make an optical scan 3D print ready.
2) Examine the process of fabricating solid and working models.
3) Analyze the design and printing of flat plane splints.
4) Explore prosthetic implant planning and surgical guide fabrication.
5) Understand how to design and print temporary restorations and dentures