This lecture/hands-on will attempt to make sense of all of the products and techniques available in today’s market place and will focus on materials and their applications as well as a brief review of some of the literature. Emphasis will be placed on new developments in the composite area as well as outline what developments to watch for in the coming years.
During this program practitioners will understand:
- Various etching principles and how they are applied to composite resins.
- How to place a flawless Class I, II and IV posterior restoration.
- Proper placement techniques that maximize clinical outcomes and esthetics.
- How to select and place an appropriate matrix system.
- How to create and maintain correct posterior anatomy and contours.