The Full Arch Implant Fixed Therapy with Immediate Loading! Treatment concept can provide simplified, predictable, aesthetics, fixed and immediate functional teeth within the same day.
The advantages of this concept will usually require fewer implants, minimal morbidity, avoid need for extensive grafting, less financial cost, potential immediate temporization with same day fixed teeth, predictable aesthetics and extremely high patient satisfaction and acceptance.
The model-based hands-on course will address the clinical skills required to achieve optimal success with this treatment concept. A step-by-step evaluation of all parameters will be addressed with comprehensive hands-on practical exercises with the models provided.
In that workshop these parameters will be covered in detail:
• Systematic pre-treatment evaluation and patient selection criteria
• Comprehensive treatment planning and diagnostic evaluation for full arch or full mouth implant rehabilitation
• Surgical parameters and anatomical considerations for numbers (4–6) and location of implants to achieve initial stability for the maxillary and mandibular arches
• Immediate conversion for fixed provisional and loading consideration protocol
• Step-by-step review for the conversion technique from the complete dentures to the screw retained immediate provisional
• Step-by-step review for final fixed prosthetic parameters for optimal
aesthetics and functional occlusion