PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORMAT HAS BEEN CHANGED AND IT WILL BE A HALF-DAY PRESENTATION WORKSHOP
Restoring anterior esthetic cases involving diastemata and veneers with composite can be a very rewarding and enjoyable part of a dental practice. However, these treatments can also be time consuming, difficult, and unpredictable leading many dentists to avoid these types of procedures altogether. Today, patients are often requesting options other than porcelain veneers to treat their anterior esthetic concerns.
In this hands-on course, you will utilize a new digital workflow to create a custom matrix that will allow you to deliver multiple anterior composite restorations quicker and easier for your patients.
- Introduce a new digital solution for esthetic direct composite dentistry, including veneers and diastemata.
- Understand the advantages of using a 3D printed, custom matrix for the placement of anterior composites.
- Describe the digital and clinical workflows, and how to select cases, with this new custom matrix.
- Learn many tips on how to create ideal anterior composite restorations, from placement to polishing.
- Practice using the custom matrix by doing a step-by-step clinical case on a model.